September 21, 2007

Ask me...Go on, ask me!

Ask me what I did at work yesterday. No seriously...say it out loud to the screen; I'll hear it.

.....

Well, I am so glad you asked. First I signed on to facebook, like a good college kid would, and I checked my messages. Then I started thinking of my trip to Tennesse coming up. I decided that I didn't want to spend it with the people that I see all the time, but that I wanted to some way get myself to Nashville from Chattanooga.

What would you do...?

well, that's probably what I did.

I went to http://www.greyhound.com/ and bought a greyhound bus ticket. Roundtrip. $46.50.

Worth every penny.

So now I get to spend the weekend with the two most awesome people east of the mississippi river...well...I'm not sure where that actually is...sooooo....you get the idea.

No comments: