April 2, 2008

Moldigated

So, I swear to you that every time I walk into the warehouse to make a personal call behind some pallets, the same Tejano song is playing. Now, don't get me wrong, I actually in a twisted way enjoy Tejano music. What's not to love? The same repetitive bass line, the soothing sounds of the accordion, and let's not kid ourselves, who doesn't appreciate the glorious sound of the tuba? Anyway, I think the girls out there have a CD on repeat.

Something in the kitchen of this office smells moldigated. Moldigated is an adjective of mold that I just made up. Use it. It reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith (RIP) telling the world she was pregnated...the word reminds me of that...not the smell.

So, something is moldy. I can't decide if I want to start an inner office poll* to see how long it will last until the three people who use that kitchen notice and dispose of the moldigated piece of whatever, or if I want to try and find out what it is for myself.

*Please note that by inner office poll, I mean a bet with myself, because no one here would want to play such an awesomely fun game.

2 comments:

suzy said...

i love the accordian and the tuba as well... and your blog... hi-larious! can i put a link on mine?

MamaCass said...

You are so funny! By the way I added your blog to mine along time ago and I didn't ask. Sorry!