May 28, 2008

Hamsters in T-Shirts

So I am at training for World Changers this week. It is so good to be back with the people that share my passion. I love summer staff because it is a group of people who just really love to love each other.  Anywho, I was sitting at lunch with two very good friends who(m) I met last year just laughing and joking around. Of course our conversations ended up focused on a not so pleasant bodily function. Then SOMEHOW I started to share about how my sister and I used to put our hamster in our tucked in shirts and laugh as they ran around in circles...this is something I found out is not so common in most people's childhood...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hello! I've been reading your blog for a few months now (found it from kim's blog). I LOVE it! Just wanted to let you know! :)

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Dude! I'm getting Smorgasbored! Post new hilarious stuff now! I'm sorry I can't relate to this bit of hamster tomfoolery. But I don't think you're a sicko, since I used to put Mr. Potato Head's glasses, etc. in the back of my underwear, just like Mr. Potato Head and his little storage butt pouch.