August 22, 2009

I'm Becoming What I Make Fun Of

Yeah, Amanda. I capitalized "of" in the title.

So, you know how you can make fun of something so much and then you realize that you actually like the ridiculous thing? Story of my life for the past few days.

1. I am not a huge fan of Miley Cyrus. I used to make fun of my roommates for watching Hannah Montana and I make fun of my sister for watching her show and liking it even though she watches it because she has a 6 year old daughter. So, I was driving home from my sister's house earlier this morning and Miley's new song titled "Party in the USA" came on and I REALLY LIKE IT!

2. All summer long, my teammate named Chris tweeted and twitted or whatever you call it and all summer long I made fun of him and the networking site which is "just another way to stalk other people..." Well...I joined. And within four days, I had a famous person REPLY TO ONE OF MY TWEETS!

3. Jake Kelley...all around sucker for reality shows. After all he got me hooked on things such as American Idol, RW vs. RR challenges, and now...So You Think You Can Dance...

I am a slave.

3 comments:

Amber said...

hahaha well, i love you and i love that you tweet.

Amanda said...

You're not even going to say who it was?!?!

Dionna said...

I have two girls so I "hear" Miley's stuff here and there. She has some great tunes that I enjoy. :)