October 17, 2007

The Honored Guests

We have guests coming to look at the facility today. Potential clients, boss man calls them. Which means when I walked in the door at 8:53 (53 minutes late...) the pungent smell of cleaning chemicals knocked me back a step. You know we really only clean when we know people are coming. My task was to clean the conference room. I walked in there and there was a box on the floor...so I picked it up.

That was it. Awesome.

Now I am opening a bucket full of mail. I am in charge of opening all of our sweepstakes mail...I keep hoping that someone will try to bribe me with some money...or candy even.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my dear friend,
I have to tell you that i have been reading several of your blogs and they freakin' crack me up! You seriously have to be one of the funniest people I have ever met!

Miss you,
Ashley