November 12, 2007

Vacation

I wasn't on vacation this last month...I just have been a little busy. And by busy I mean I have found a new hobby at work. I was walking through the warehouse and something magnificant caught the corner of my eye. it was the remnants of a wrapping tube. Now, a wrapping tube is a ginormous tube of thick saran wrap that the warehouse workers use to wrap pallets. The cardboard tube is a little bit longer than the measurement from my finger tips to my elbow and if fits around my arm...so the diameter is big. Good grief. I just got bored explaining that, so, sorry about that.

ANYWAY

I picked that up and decided to make it art. I grabbed it and my three highlighters and started coloring it. All of my free time has gone in to coloring this tube. It's pretty hideous. So, I am a little disappointed. That's why I am back here. I gave up on the tube.

No comments: