January 28, 2008

Alright Already!

So, let me tell you why not to ever work part time...ever. I have been here at this company for two years. That is at least one year longer than every assistant in this office except one who might have started the day before me. So I've got some seniority here. I'm pretty much a big deal. I got back from vacation in the middle of last week and was not so pleased to find out that I now have the last lunch of all four lunch breaks that we four assistants take. What does a girl have to do to not get the crap end of the stick around here?

What ever. I'm over it.

Funny Story: Ownerman, you know, the one who looks like Frankenstein, he loves sending those forwards that say something like "forward this to seven people and you will add seven years to your life!" or my personal favorite, "if you really love God, you'll forward this to everyone in your inbox..." Well, I took it upon myself and my free time to make up a forward. I threw something in there about soldiers and stuck a picture in it of a soldier praying. Then I forwarded it to every email account I had and back and forth to get the forward look on it. Then it was time to forward it to Ownerman. I put this on the bottom: "If you would like to save the lives of soldiers in Iraq, forward this to ten people. If you would like to stop the war in Iraq, forward this to 15 people. If you would like peace on Earth, forward this to 20 people."

Guess how many he forwarded it to...including back to me...

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is awesome!!! Heath did that one time to make fun of forwards too. I'll have to find his and email it to you. You will find it hilarious!