January 30, 2008

Office Olympics

So, I have been sitting here for about 45 minutes trying to think of a game to play. I briefly thought of trash can basketball, but I would be found out too easy. Then I got a rubber band and tried shooting wall tacks fast enough to stick in the wall...so far: unsuccessful.

I was originally thinking of those awesome ESPN commercials from a couple years ago where they showed office people playing a game called shelf ball. Then end said something like life is more fun when there is competition involved. True dat ESPN...true dat.

On a side note that has nothing to do with games, the new office lady that Bossman hired smells like potpourri...but not the good kind. The cheap kind that just mixes with the smell of soup or poop, depending on whether you put it in the bathroom or the kitchen area.

2 comments:

kim said...

Try this game:

http://www.widro.com/throwpaper.html

*note: the fan is "on"...for some reason it took me like, 5 times to realize why the paper ball was flying off in weird directions. ha. have fun (:

kim said...

Haha, I'm glad you like it! What's your best score so far? Thought it might be a little more inconspicuous that actually playing trash can basketball IRL (; haha

Sorry I can't help ya with the soup/poop smelling lady...I feel your pain! (;

TGIF!