April 14, 2008

Two-Legged Scooter

So, any normal 22 year-old would look at this and see this. . .
ANY 22 year-old.
I don't care how professional you think you are or were at my age, but when you walk by a pallet jack everyday with everything inside of you longing to scoot up and down aisles and aisles of boxes on a two legged scooter, something eventually has got to give. The entire roof gave in today. I was in the back back (not this back back) of the warehouse all by myself with a pallet jack when I decided that then was the time to see if riding the two legged scooter was all I thought it could be. It was more!

The handle to the jack acts as a steering wheel and with the two prongs, it is easier to scoot while still going really fast. With the wind blowing through my hair I think I topped 6 miles per hour. It was so awesome.

I would like to take the opportunity to correct myself. In a previous post I stated that I loved pepridge farm cheese crackers...they are actually Austin Cheddar Cheese Crackers.

No comments: