April 11, 2008

Bad Words

So, I'm sitting here right now and all of the other people in this office other than Boss and Ownerman are talking about which words they think are the worst to call another person. Talk about filthy and unprofessional. Now, listen, I have been known to say a bad word or two...or a hundred, but only under two conditions: 1. In the car while someone is being an idiot, or 2. If I think it is funny (which I know stems from my awful pride issue). They are over there like a few drunken sailors. It makes me feel icky. Well, on to more important things.

Data has been received. Even better than the cheese cracker being removed wholly, it is HALF NIBBLED! If I had a camera on my phone, I would send you a picture, but I don't. I guess that's the price you pay to have a ridiculously expensive phone...why did I buy it? I don't know...The QWERTY keyboard is nice...I just wish I had hands micro enough to type on it like a real keyboard...only because that would look unbelievably silly.

No comments: